Max's Christmas is an episode of Max & Ruby from season one.
Max is full of questions when Ruby hurries to bed on Christmas Eve so that Santa Claus can come. No one ever stays up to see Santa. No one except Max.
- This episode is based on the book by Rosemary Wells titled Max's Christmas.
- Max only brushes his teeth for exactly three seconds during the scene in which Ruby orders him to brush his teeth.
- The only word Max says that is not part of a question is "because", which he states at the episode's end.
- This is the first holiday-themed episode.
- Max Was Saying WHY All Day.
- Ruby Was Saying BECAUSE All Day.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.