Max is full of questions when Ruby hurries to bed on Christmas Eve so that Santa Claus can come. No one is supposed to stay up to see Santa.
- This episode is based on the book by Rosemary Wells titled Max's Christmas.
- Max only brushes his teeth for exactly three seconds during the scene in which Ruby orders him to brush his teeth.
- The only word Max says that is not part of a question is "because", which he states at the episode's end.
- This is the first holiday-themed episode.
- Max Was Saying WHY All Day.
- Ruby Was Saying BECAUSE All Day.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.